Contact

Please feel free to contact me at sealedb3am@gmail.com. If you want the post of your vehicle removed, just ask.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Post #50! 1968 Pontiac Bonneville Superior Ambulance

Something special for the 50th post.

I saw this beauty on my way home, and didn't know when I would ever see it again. As you can see by the uneven colours, I struggled to get good results.

Looking at all the lights and bric-a-brac, I half expected the plates to be "ECTO-1". So wild, the pointy emergency flashers, the enormous sirens. Yet it is the real thing -- this was an actual ambulance.

The other modifications are more tame but still interesting -- the single pair of taillights, raised roof, curved rear window glass. Plus of course the classic platform -- such a beautiful design. Clearly a shared platform with the hearse by the same company -- not an inspiring thought if you were to need it's services.

No comments :